Saturday, January 1, 2011

It's one hour and twenty minutes into the New Year and I've got an irresistible urge to blog. I'm also watching the Food Network so I'm really hungry too ... or maybe it's just that I want to cook something.

As is fairly common, I'm thinking about what I want this year to be like, and what I want to accomplish. I hesitate to say I'm planning New Year's Resolutions because I tend to break most of those in a heartbeat. We'll just say that I'm taking stock of my life and thinking about the next few steps.

One of those steps is developing this blog, which needs a lot of work at this point. I want to write and share and create and learn and achieve this year, and I want this blog to reflect all of that. I've just got to figure out how to do it.

So here's to a great new year full of new adventures and fun and life and love. Now what's in the fridge?

No comments:

Post a Comment